Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Arthur's choo choo room.

I have decided to repaint Arthur's room and make it a train themed room . I painted the whole room blue and then did a train mural on the one wall.
I made a new quilt and appliqued trains on the squares, Changed out the curtains for blinds and replaced the drawer knobs with very cute train knobs. He loves his new room and I can hear him go Choo choo in the morning when he wakes up.
Where it used to be a sleeping room he also has some space where he can play while I clean upstairs.
Here are some pictures
He of course had to help and the above picture is his handywork.

I was lucky to find a light with trains and trasport on it and the colors worked perfect

as well @ Target. (yeah Target)

The new blinds creates more space and keeps the sun out while he takes
a nap. Easier to clean too.











The choo choo quilt.






No comments: